Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Semester

started new semester this week
everything is kindna in a mess
results out > YUCKS~!
but i m glad i passed all subjects..
lucky me..
i know i gona get "nek nek nek" frm my mom
when result slip post back hometown
well.. wish me luck ^^ pray hard

First day - started with violin lesson
GREAT~! for the first time i go for violin lesson so unprepared

@@wth@@
cos of mpyo camp n holiday mood
and i don't even know i missed my theory class

(cos i didn't check my timetable)
geng or not~? haha


JURY this sem~! omgomgomg
my teacher going to japan...
so i m not going to have violin lesson until oct
thats mean~!! 2 more lessons to my jury~!!!
T.T

Aural III ....
Miss leong again~!! OWH MAI...
i gona face her more than i face my own mom
(Miss Leong teach us Theory II n Aural II last sem)
Aural class tues to friday..T.T

thn CME coaching..under Mr Lee
gona play trio with TongKiat and Jessica this sem
kindna "mengelikan" this piece..
maybe cos we all sight reading..
Helping 2 seniors in cme too this sem

"use your first time wisely!" as what Winston said to me..
my gosh~! haha.~!

what he mean is try not to miss first week classes

my timetable

mon 10-12, 7-10
tues 10-1, 2-3, 4-6
wed 4-5
thurs 10-12, 4-5
fri 2-3

CACAT ho?
wed n fri gotta go sch just for one hour aural


Me, Lisa, Zhi wen & Winston went to DFP box office on wed
to buy tickets...
tzk tzk tzk tzk~!... soooo crowded~!
while waiting for our turn...
we went....for... ICE CREAM~!

wohoo ..~!






walk around klcc.. flash back moments we spend in klcc during camp
grrrrrrrrrrrhh i miss camp so much
end up. i missed another class... aural class on wed
lol~@@ don't care
tickets are more important
muahahaha~!

short semester always make ppl panic
fingers crossing.. hope everything goes smoothly
I wish everyone Good Luck in everything~!
God Bless~! ^^


a present from you-know-who, from you-know-where... tq tq~!

No comments: