Friday, September 11, 2009

~Touched~

~Everytime We Touch~

by Cascada

I still hear your voice

when u sleep next to me

I still feel your touch in my dreams

Forgive me my weakness

but I don't know why

Without you it's hard to survive

Your arms are my castle

your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

The good and the bad times

we've been through them all

You make me rise when i fall

<3<3

Cause everytime we touch

I get this feeling

And everytime we kiss

I swear I could fly

I need you by my side

Can't you feel my heart beat fast?

I want this to Last

Cause everytime we touch

I feel the Static

And everytime we Kiss

I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so?

I can't let you go

I want you in my life

i m not a romantic type girl but i love this song. beautiful song. touched my heart everytime i listen to it over n over again for 3 years...it's just so sweet. it's like u feel lonely and you need somebody to be with. the lyrics-so perfect~! so meaningful~! imagine your love sing this for u. i will cry for it. i wish everyone out there can find your true love. it's hard to find a love that doesnt hurt . once u get hurt it is hard to cure/ you can find love everywhere, but u cant find true love the 2nd time. it takes time to find. but whn you u found it, just go for it. okay... i dono wat am i "loso" ing here.. thats all for now. good luck everyone^^

No comments: