Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 Birthday Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
MY DEAR BROTHER ED
& MY DEAR BABY BRYAN~!!! =)
*
haha... today is a very special day.
2 birthday boy in my family.....
my own bro & my sister's son
edward & bryan
one in singapore & one in bintulu
one pig & one dog
猪朋狗友
哈哈哈哈哈哈~!
*
*
too bad they are so far apart from me
hope both of u always doing fine
stay healthy, engtao, huahi, & miss me!!
*
omg... i really miss them~!!!!!
*
*
*
*
ok.. now i gona cincai blog..

movie with my aunt aunt n uncle
@pavillion
they still look so young..out with them
别人每次都以为他们是我的朋友
而不是我的aunty uncle
zzz....
*
*
so my aunt bought a cup of coffee into cinema
while watching "final destination"
quite dark inside the cinema
she add in two packet sugar into her coffee
then she tasted it
*
*
*
姨 :咪,为什么我放了两包糖还是那么苦??
*
我 :你有放对吗?你是不是放了苦糖??
*
姨 :"xiao" 啊~!那里有苦糖的??
eh! 为什么这里沙沙的?
*
我 : 不知道,我用电话照看!
……
哈哈~难怪不会甜啦~!

my mom's sis and cousin
after pavillion..we go genting....

my aunty's pattern
天天笑个不停
cards...drink...& drink... &...violin...
VIOLIN??? omg... hahaha
4am in the morning.. my aunt take out my violin n play
wth???



fisrt...
there is a hand
then 2 hands
then 3 hands...
thn we are trying to make a star shape..
we fail??!@@???
omg.. three over 20 ppl fail to make a star!
so we make a love shape..
not bad huh?

zhiwen n me


*My Baby's 美腿
*My Cousin's new car
*Non-stop shopping.... muahaha~!!
*
*
na na na na na na na
this week busy busy
presentation+recital+function



No comments: