Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lonely day...

Such a lonely day...
it's A day that i can't stand..
I know more of these days will come...
but i will try my best to go on...


My Pa & Ma came last Wednesday and gave me a big surprise~!!
My Brother came all the way down from Singapore to meet us...
i dint get to see them since CNY..
i dunno when will be our next Family reunion..
how long could that be???
in few years time again??
anyway...
Thanks pa ma for staying back in kl this week~!! ^^
but they went back hometown today...
I felt very guilty seeing both of them so old dy...
live alone without any of us(me, bro & sis) taking care of them..
and i dint get holiday to go back hometown this year
because of camp n bla bla bla...
Pa Ma.. must take care always yea...
love u both always...

watched astro...
funny movie...
wanted to laugh out loud..
but it's too wired laughing alone...

my handphone...
switched to silent mode by it's own...
without me touching it...

Mid-term exam coming....
lots to follow up as i missed too many classes...lol..
stress coming liao...si liao...
so i must gao gao tak cek liao...Pia CEK~!!
(say only...very lazy me..)

No comments: