Thursday, June 18, 2009

ggggrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh........>.<

shh~~...
i m typing this while my student is doing her theory..
hahahah~ shhh~~
i guess she is too young to know wat is blogging...
super super xieeennnn~
all student still in holiday mood kah?
bo lat bo lat one...!!!


ok back to the "ggrrrrhhhh" thingy..
the taxi driver loh~
that 老uncle ask so many question
whn he drive me to this music school just now
真的是kepo到~~~~~@@晕!
so old dy , whole head white white dio still got energy ask oh~?

<"short" version>

kepo : Girl, you teach at the music centre ah?
me : ya
kepo : wow~ thn wat u teach?
(bla bla bla bla~almost 5 minutes)
me : [keep smiling with a little bu nai fan, cos i m sticky n sweating ,too hot]
[his aircon cacat eh... wu aircon kana bo aircon eh]
kepo : so u not local ?
me : no, from sarawak.
kepo : NO WONDER LAH.. u look different.. last time i got a girlfren also from sarawak.
me : oooo...
[@@ si ahh?? so..??who cares??.. so?? drive faster la! i almost late dy]
kepo : so u r not chinese??
me : huh?? [ eyes open big big~! O.O]
kepo : owh~! u r chinese ah?
me : OF COZZZ......i don't look like chinese?
kepo : no la, ( keke one) ( thn he laugh) so how old are u ?
me : erm , uncle later u have to turn left after the traffic light ya.
[ trying to avoid his Q]
[thn he continue his topic.. wat the???]
kepo : i thk... u are 18 or 19?
me : [ @@guess wat i answer... ] ....(am chio!!)
[well.. at least i m happy with this]

thn continue non stop until i pay him money...

this is not the first time dy..

aiyayayayai...
laddies and gentlemen...
我是华人!ok...
TEOCHEW NANG~!!
潮洲 mix 福洲 leh~!

music history quiz tomorrow...8am@@
have to teach till 10pm..
T.T
everyone good luck~~ jia you~~~


2 comments:

Chinese said...

Walau eh...still have time to blog....not bad....

amylim said...

haha~! of cos la.. the line there very fast.. student do theory nothing to do