Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What Happened to me????

not today... yesterday (sunday)
i walk to work this morning 8.30am.. already
feel a bit dizzy because not enough sleep..

then afternoon go to sungai wang meet ahTim n his gf...
walk walk walk...

then rush back home help uncle do editing books..
reach home~ guess wat???
i lost my printer cabel..

suai lor.. i need to go mid valley buy a cabel...


at mid valley after buy cabel...
waiting for lift get ready to go back...
thn ...
ding dong~!!
i remembered my aunty ask me help her buy her hp headset...

in my head i keep repeating " stupid me stupid me stupid me..."

thn i run out find again.. find find find..find find find..
from top level til bottom...

yuan lai.. hp shop is at LG...
from LG i walk up using stairs to level 3 carpark@@


its ok.. cause i found something i like @ puzzle shop~!! i will buy it someday sometime..

nice right? its kind of 3d puzzle..

THEN~~~ NOW i forgot where did i park my car~~!!!
this never happen to me de loh~!!!
i walked in the "oven" carpark for half n hour!!
grrrhhhhh then i found my car... my leg pain tiiilllllll... speechless~!@@

drive back to the stupid ANGKASA condominium lift ROSAK~!!!
tu tut tut~~ walk up stairs for + - 16 levels... after
that i take out my laptop .. with the cabel..

"TOOOOPPPPP"~!!! the hardest part of the cabel( i dunno how to explain which part)

FALL on my TOE~!!!

my toe pain until my tears came out...>< @@ to stop my "cryness.".. i bite my own lip !!!! bleeding somemore~!!! ouch ouch ouch~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mummy so charm >.<

Anonymous said...

haaha... i feel the painess...