Thursday, March 26, 2009

40% of my My Heart.....

laddies and gentlemen 们。。。 欢迎。。。。 well...
c wats in my heart..
....
40% of my heart is for my 家人...




20% for my pa n ma....
15% for my chey chey n koko n 姐夫...


in the pic -> my dad, bro, bro in-law in green, mommy, sister... little bryan..(see what is he doing in the pic?) lol...like a soldier@@ he always like to do funny action..

5% for my beloved bryan.. (i called him JJ.. not the singer JJ la.. cos his chinese name is Jun Jie..or ah yan.. or stupid..lol )


haha.. he tot firework = bomb....




i LOVE them.. i duno what can i do without them..
even thou we are all so far apart since i was 13 years old.. (becos i m the youngest n my bro n sis r much older thn me)
sis went to study @ college.. dad go to work overseas.. brother go to johor utm tak cek.. thn sis kahwin ki.. thn koko go work in singapore.....left me home alone for so many years... @@

now i @ kl study ki.. we miss out so many celebrations together.. even new year also ...erm...@@ my parents seldom see me perform too.. like MPYO or watever performance.. saw other fren's family came to support .. aiks..><.. mai Kong Liao la.. later i emo emo..sim tia.. wahaha...

WALAU BAGAIMANA PUN... nothg can pull us apart... weeee....^^


lol... this is when my family do something crazy...
my pa & ma sit on byran's little "pupu" car
and go arnd the houz
say wad next time go toilet not need walk~!!!
wahliu.. make me laugh who
le night ^^
inspired by my brother to do this action
too boring in salon..
u never wan to know wats ur "batok" feeling after 6 hours sitting


well... i miss them...T.T






I pray for their healthness and happiness.. each and everyone of them..





~To pa ma..(if u happened to see this... teach u one day^^..) i love u both.. sorry i cant "pei" u all the time n i m so "into my own world" for sometimes n always "zhao fan"... n always dun wan to "tak cek"..na bo jin pek cek.. but i really lucky to hav such a gud parents..pls take k always... ermmuaksss~!



whats another 60% of my heart?? wahaha...
to be continue la





No comments: