Wednesday, March 25, 2009

UnPredictable Day~!!!!!

me n rubikkkk


see wat happen to my eye if i don;t sleep well


zhiwen and me


Me and karen just saw somethg very disgusting~!!!!
we shouted together in SAME PITCH somemore~!!! hahahaha

Unpredictable day? why? well..
1. i FINALLY fixed my Rubik cube (after 2 days non stop) for the 1st time in my life~ 1.29am in da morning~! but very slowly la.. its the hardest thing i ever did... haiz...
2. of cos its my Dear Zhi Wen birthday!!!
3. dint do my aural assignment.. left my tupperware bottle at library... have"someone special" visit lagi... swwwuueeeee,,,,, @@
4. and PSYCHOLOGY PAPER WORK ~!!!
make me gggrrhrrhhhhh... i went to sch wit my laptop to sch today... walk to sch somemore~!! @@ just to "rush" my assignment.. did during break, during lunch, during free time in library and skip class... thn go print..!! tot very happy can pass up dy.... MANA TAU~!! TEACHER dint turn up!!!!cannot pass up~!! arghhhh... then me and lisa suku suku walk home.....once reach home Annjil called me and say ey Amy.. need to pass up the assignment at teacher's office oh~!!! WahLiiu~ thn i drive to sch like mad cow cos need pass up b4 4pm and its 3.53pm! @@ grhh....
5. ENCOUNTER @ DFP.... thn i have rush to get ready to klcc..... but at least i enjoyed the performance~~ bravo!^^ and get to meet my mpyo frens..^^
6. 无家可归 _ since mpyo camp til now..
7. heheh... paiseh to say... 1st time write blog neh...^^ xixixxi

k la... i thk i LOSO too much liao gua... (ppl first time blog wad.....) haha wish everyone happy happy ... tomorrow will be better than today....(hope so)


next time ka explain wat to do with you're not alone....



No comments: