Thursday, August 13, 2009

STUPIAK~!



Super "gong" internet..
i cant online for many days liao..
wats your problem??? grrr...

just finished my music history final exam
do till headache!
cabut out early n online at library
bao li or not?
wohoo~ while my frens still in the super cold exam hall..
jia you la u all..



RANDOM UPDATES:~

*~had great concert night last tuesday!
thanks to Billy & YiiSoon for supporting me. really shocked.
THANKSSSS old fren~!!
(p/s: next time shout my name louder. xixi.)

*~i think i going to fail my aural. gg.

*~one more paper to go!! haha~!
but i in holiday mood already @@

*~SLEEPLESS for 4 days already..
panda + gold fish eyes "pop" out dy! help~!

*~flying back hometown tomorrow morning!
yes! hope i don't get H1N1 in the plane lar..
everyone pray or me la @@

*~back kl Sunday night
(wuliao or not?? i back 3days nia)

*~haven't started practising MPYO pieces..
die liao lar...

*~NEW HAND PHONE coming soon~ i love u~



that's all or now
everyone take care~! XD

# If You Think You can , You Can~! Don't Give Up~ #

No comments: