Thursday, August 6, 2009

CME ~!!!

finally it's over..
this whole week played 3 CME Assesment..
2 session = helping Seniors
both of them last semester in CME dy..
i hope i did my best helping them...

My own CME group is
*special combo set*
Violin + Flute + Piano
me + Yvoon+ Karen

special thanks t0
Karen and Yem Voon~!
and also DR. Lim
ALIGATO~!! haha

really enjoyed my cme this semester with both of u..
many fun things happened..
during cme coaching or practicing..
1. can u imagine??
we actually woke up at 7.30 for cme coaching?
2. u will only hear me n karen Laughing.... laugh out loud
because... yvoon laughter is ALWAYS in SILENT MODE~!
zut, 笑出来啦~ 会中内伤的呀~!
3. who always complaint hungry half way?? haha ME~!! ophs~
4. Always late for rehearsal = karen + (a little bit of me)
5. Tempo Stealer dominated to YEM VOON~! lol
6. most important we enjoyed~! agree with me??


say till sob sob dy...
cos i know after today we will 分手liao..(karen say de)
sad case...
one more thing... today FORGOT take pic together~!!
arhhhghhh~!!
we did well today~! no heart attack~! lol~!

take care everyone
FINAL COMING LIAO~!!
da jia + U + U + U + U ~!!!! =D

No comments: