Friday, July 24, 2009

失眠




seriously

on bed "gun lao gun qu"
bao my comforter tight tight
还是不能睡?
steaming~! @@
took bath
on fan
listen to micheal buble..you're always on my mind
thn micheal jac's you're not alone. ben.
dreaming..
Still not sleepy?

kacau my aunt & cousin
paksa her talk to me so that i feel sleepy
she complain that i surely missing "someone" so cannot sleep
but...my mind is just kosong~!
i want to sleep~!
at the end... she fall asleep @@ ZZzzzz....
talking alone...
gg mini map a while
back to bed
off fan
on aircon
then off aircon
on fan.. (too cold)

my eyes...
still open SOOOOOOOOO wide~!~!
我快疯了~!

HAMI DAI CHI?~!?
(WATS THE PROBLEM???)

mailto:&@%5E(!*#%!&@(#&!^@*!@*!&(#
pili pala pili pala~


HISTORY QUIZ at 8am tomorrow...
5 hours to go only....
bo lat liao...

No comments: