Monday, April 20, 2009

i m back^^

pheww.. just get back from singapore..
after i finished my final..
but one more to go this coming thursday,... psychology paper@@ zzzzzz...
hapeeeee cos can meet my dear brother ( long time no see)..
1st time in singapore ..
same also to lisa..
i never know singapore's weather
so so so so..... sososososoo... SOSOSOSO...
hot hot hot HOT~!!!
just walk 3 or 4 steps out the hotel already sweat like u just get out from swimming pool... lol ~!
anyway.. i get to repair my violin, get a andrea bang rosin ( yeepee ^^),
visit here and there..
night safari...
sentosa island...
eat japanese buffet... all u can eat~!!
went to my teacher's church..
and bla bla bla...
All in just 3 days 2 night...
well.. i will update my pictures soon ^^
take care everyone~ ^^

No comments: